Closets by McKenry values the health and safety of our clients, employees and community. While todays normal IS constant change because of the COVID-19 virus, you can be assured we are being cautious and careful as we remain available to serve you. We have the following procedures in place in our showroom – and with our staff – for your safety:
- As of last week, we greet you with a smile and do not shake hands.
- Our showroom surfaces are wiped throughout the day for sanitation.
- Signage welcomes all to use soap and water to wash hands.
- Installers are instructed to wash hands when entering showroom and when leaving, not to shake client’s hands and not work if feeling ill.
- When in your home, we are happy to take extra precautions, just ask.
The CDC has guidelines for business that can be found by clicking here.
Be assured we are constantly monitoring the situation to be safe and remain open for your needs. If you have any questions, please call me directly 865/249-6382. Thank you for your business and please be safe and healthy.